Russian Legislation - Step by step
Legislation of Russia in English. The Best Daily Adviser for Foreigner
We would like to draw your attention to the Russian Legislation in English legal reference database developed by NPP Garant-Service. Our company, located at Moscow State University, is the leader on the market of legal information services. For more than 24 years we have produced legal databases working with GARANT software. The Russian Legislation in English database is the only way to get access to the Russian legislation translated into English with weekly updates.
Most of the big foreign banks, financial, legal and audit groups accredited in Russia have our databases in use in their management, legal, library or accounting departments.
There are some suggestions below to help you make up your mind about our database.
- Have you always used the opportunity to get tax exemptions? Have you suffered from penalties imposed by the tax authorities?
TAX CODE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION PART ONE NO. 146-FZ OF JULY 31, 1998 AND PART TWO NO. 117-FZ OF AUGUST 5, 2000 (with the Amendments and Additions)
The database consists more than 7, 050 tax documents. Using these documents will help you settle your problems, arrange your deals and compare the Russian and other tax systems.
- Have you found an easy way to follow the daily customs rates?
COMMON CUSTOMS TARIFF OF THE CUSTOMS UNION
CUSTOMS CODE OF THE CUSTOMS UNION (with the Amendments and Additions)
Just having this database will help you manage a lot of problems you get from the customs house and legislative authorities. It's about 7, 250 documents.
- Do you have problems with currency regulation? When will the rules of cashless payments be clear?
FEDERAL LAW NO. 173-FZ OF DECEMBER 10, 2003 ON CURRENCY REGULATION AND CURRENCY CONTROL (with the Amendments and Additions)
HERE ARE SOME OTHER SUBJECTS WHICH MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOU :
- Fundamentals of the state legal system
- Civil law, privatization
- Banking activities
- Accounting and statistical reporting
- General points of economic and entrepreneurial activity
- Regulation of particular types of activity (Industry, Fuel And Power Complex, Construction, Agriculture, Communication, Transport, Trade, Insurance, Auditing Activity)
- Securities, security market
- Land law, Natural resources and nature protection
- Dwelling and non-dwelling premises, Municipal services
- Сivil and arbitration procedure, Court and judicial system, Advocacy and notariat
- International law, international relations
- Social protection, Family law, Labour and employment, Law on education, Science, Culture, Sports and Tourism
- Legal order preservation and security, Criminal law and procedure, Criminal execution law, Administrative offences
And now some reasons to have our system:
It works out cheaper than buying separately. You never miss a new document with our weekly updates, and the volume is about 40 documents translated into English . Professional, judicially accurate translations, worked on by native English speakers. Everyfeature of legislation arising from torts will be discovered by Garant's lawyers to be reflected in comments. Search by keywords, then date or details are unknown, but it's possible just to get documents assigned to your situation. Various capabilities for search by data, number of issue or any context.
We are constantly improving the choice criteria for the legislative documents to include them in the database and improve the quality of translation. If you become a user of the GARANT system, you will open a reliable source of normative acts of Legislation of Russia in English.
Maxim Konstantinov will be glad to answer your questions and help you conclude an agreement.
Tel. +7 495 930 8603, +7 495 647 6238.